Friday, March 2, 2007

It was Ohn...


Two Friday's ago I went and saw Ohn perform the Light Bar and they were great! They are a very talented bunch. The bar was smoke free and the crowd was more Wherehouse district (where it is located) than 6th Street. Meaning I was surrounded by adults. The whole experience was great. Admittedly, I am biased about Ohn as my friend Allison is their new-ish lead singer. I had fun hanging out and also taking pictures. I still have a lot to learn regarding lighting but having a digital camera allows for mistakes and photo taking in mass. :) Sooo, Ohn will be releasing a new album soon, I believe in March, and I am ready to buy a copy! Go to http://www.letsgetitohn.com/ and listen to samples of their upcoming release.





I know there is one more member of the band and I will have to upload more photos later.




I was talking with my friend David during lunch today about how cool it can be to learn about people outside of the work place. Like going to see them in a play and seeing a whole other side to them other than a cubical drone. I met Allison years ago when we were young :) and she is so much more than that glimpse of a person I thought I knew. We are good friends now and it is cool to look back and see how much we have grown, now that we are almost old. ;) Anyway, she is recently engaged and I am so happy for her!!

~Elaine


-Photos are the property of Elaine Funk please do not use without permission. That includes you David!-

No comments: