Saturday, March 3, 2007

Happy b-day to my sista Amy!!!!

Today is my sister's birthday and in honor of said birthday I am posting a special photo. I dug out the photo the other night and scanned it so that I can share documented proof of one of the things that my sister and I both truly love. Chocolate.


The story goes that my father, who was raising us by himself at the time, had gotten us ready for bed. Teeth brushed, pajamas on, the works. He then accidentally fell asleep on the couch. That's when the Sirens' call to the kitchen began. We not only heeded their call but may have taken things to a new level. Needless to say, what you are looking at is the result of our love for chocolate. Which we both still have to this very day. We have since expanded our love from chocolate syrup (which we tried to cover the kitchen with) to now dark chocolate, truffles and the like.

Please note my sister at the mere age of three was already wise enough to know to turn the focus away from herself. Even though she too was covered in chocolate, you can tell from her body language and refusal to look towards the camera that she was saying - look at what that crazy one year old did.
Happy Birthday Amy!!!

No comments: