Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Spring Broke Sale!!

My favorite t-shirt site is having a sale. Their quasi famous $10 t-shirt sale. So, if you are looking for fun shirts for the impending warm weather then use my magic link! USE IT!http://www.threadless.com/?streetteam=efunk

I ordered some shirts today and I should be looking snazzy or slightly inappropriate, depending on which shirt I wear. :)



Last night I found a lot of indie music and that was fun but I spent too much time on that and should have been doing some reading. I plan to go to the SXSW site this weekend and dig through the music there. There is a lot of free, legal music out there, you just have to dig.

As for an artist I would recommend, check out Feist. She is really talented and sings in both English and French. She has a rich voice and a distinct sound. www.myspace.com/feist
She sings mostly what would be called pop, but really it is more than that. She is too creative just to categorize her as pop. Just give her a listen and let me know what you think.

~E

No comments: