Tuesday, April 17, 2007

To Robin, from Simon...

Ehem. If you ever want to see your hair thingies again you can just visit this blog. However, if you ever want to use them again you must pay a ransom. A can of tuna, and not the cheap stuff. Frankly, I don't like how the oil effects my insides so please make sure the tuna is in water. Then there is the Maevis tax which means I will have to share so make it two cans of tuna.

Otherwise, I will have to send my cute picture to all your friends and tell them how you have wronged me and that I am tuna-less. Seriously, I'll do it. Don't test me. I may look sweet and meow like a little girl but I can throw down!

Sincerely,

Simon "will wear hair thingies for tuna" Funk

Disclaimer - delivery of your items my or maynot be immediate upon my receipt of said ransom as I am at the mercy of a human, who may or may not remember to deliver said thingies for ones hair.

No comments: