Saturday, June 23, 2007

Per Tam's request :) A crack free post...

The above photo is of John Butler, of the John Butler Trio, playing his harmonica. I took it last week at the Waterloo instore. He did an accoustic set and it was really great. He is a excellent guitarist. Not only does he play slide but he also plays a mean banjo. :) Anyway, I will post more this weekend but Tam had requested I post something new so that when she visited the site she didn't have keep seeing the crack shots. Heh. I am trying to make this post long enough so that you would have to scroll down to see the last post. Somehow I don't think I have enough to say right now as I am muy sleepy. Perhaps another photo?
The posters at the bottom right hand side are what the cover to his new CD, Grand National, looks like. If you haven't heard his music then I suggest you Google him. GOOGLE!
~G'night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you are a good woman! :)
pressie for you:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v600/tamoshan/mini_sleep.jpg