Thursday, June 28, 2007

Finding God

So I was given the assignment to find God. Essentially, to be aware and see what strikes me as His presence and take a picture of it. Well I had taken some photos through the week but I wasn't taking as many as I would like as things have been busy. So I went to my indoor soccer game a little early on Tuesday night and I got my camera out to take some pictures as there is a field next to the building I have my games. I thought maybe I would luck out and the cows would be there. So while taking a picture of some flowers I noticed something flew into my shot. I tried to get another shot off but it was too fast for my none SLR. It felt like I may have gotten some help with my assignment. :)

I babysat Jackson last Saturday and that was fun. We played a lot of push the truck. Well he pushed his truck and I made sound effects and took pictures. You can just see him working things out. He is sharp and figures things out and will ask for help instead of getting upset. Per usual, click the photos to see a larger version. One of these pics has bubbles. :)




Amy and family have arrived and it still doesn't seem real. I suspect once they settle and we get to hang out more it will sink in. I really like being Aunt Elaine and I am so happy that I have my sister so close by. So expect more photos of kids. :)

I will try to post more often.


~E

No comments: