Sunday, January 13, 2008

Let me see your tooth...

Yesterday I went to visit my sister and we hung out and organized her craft supplies. I had fun hanging out and while I was there one of the neighbor kids lost her front tooth. It was pretty cool and she was happy t0 have something to exchange with the tooth fairy. I heard her talk about it while she was on the phone sharing the exciting news with her father.

So, right before the below video started, everyone was showing me their teeth. Some had brand new holes in their smiles and some are about to add another, as one of my nieces has a veeeeeeeeeeery loose front tooth. :) Luke was the last to show me his "tooth" and also the most interactive. :) The upload isn't the best quality but you get the idea.

I had a really good weekend and I will post a bit more later but I need to eat and I want to watch a bit of my football team's game. Any guesses as to who I am rooting for? In reality, I also have chores to get cracking on and I have quite a few things I would like to read. :)

~E

No comments: